The COMUNIDAD DE PROPIETARIOS PARQUE MIRAMAR DE FUENGIROLA is aware of the importance of ensuring the right to privacy and data protection of Users and, for this purpose, and according to European regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016, regarding the protection of individuals on the processing of personal data and the free distribution of these data (GDPR), as well as the compliance of national regulations applicable in terms of data protection, we hereby inform you about the following points related to the processing of personal data in this website.
IDENTIFYING THE RESPONSIBLE OF PROCESSING THE DATA
The website www.miramarcc.com belongs to COMUNIDAD DE PROPIETARIOS PARQUE MIRAMAR DE FUENGIROLA (hereinafter, MIRAMAR SHOPPING CENTRE):
- Spanish tax code: H-92535319
- Registered address: Avenida de la Encarnación s/n, CP 29640, Fuengirola, Malaga (Spain)
- Telephone: +34 952 19 81 95.
- Fax: +34 952 19 74 83.
- E-mail: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND NATURE OF THE PROCESSED DATA
Depending on the form you complete in each case, we shall process your data for the following purposes:
- Newsletter: When you subscribe to our newsletter, we will send you email communications from time to time with information about our services and news related to those services. The information that we collect is limited to your email address.
Contact form: The information collected through the contact form is used to reply to your query or information request. The data collected in this case have an identification and contact nature (name, surname and address); we also collect data related to your query or information request.
VERACITY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED
All the information provided by you shall be true and accurate. For these purposes, you ensure the authenticity of all data you provide when completing the relevant form. In any case, you shall be the only responsible for the false or inaccurate information provided, and for the damages caused to MIRAMAR SHOPPING CENTRE or a third party because of this information.
DESTINATION OF THE INFORMATION AND INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
We inform you that the processing of the information collected on this website does not imply any international data transfer. Regarding the destination of the information collected on this website, we inform you that there are no data transfers foreseen.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the data processing is your consent itself, which is given by checking the acceptance clause as a previous step before submitting each form. You are entitled to remove your consent at any time, without this affecting the legal use of the personal data based on the consent granted before this removal.
- Newsletter: The information about the subscribers of our newsletter shall be kept permanently unless you request to unsubscribe and stop receiving new communications, in which case we will proceed to remove your data from our files and we will include them in our Robinson List, in order to ensure that you do not receive further sales communications.
- Contact form: The information collected on the contact form shall be kept during the term needed to attend your query or information request. Once this is completed, your data shall be deleted, except if the query or information request requires the information to be kept for other purposes, in which case we will inform you about such purpose, the term of preservation and the destination of the data accordingly.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
You are entitled to access your personal data, as well as to ask for the modification of any inaccurate data or, if needed, ask for its removal when these data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected, among other reasons. You shall request these data are processed for limited use, in which case MIRAMAR SHOPPING CENTRE shall only keep them on file for performing any claims or defending against them.
Under some circumstances and for any reason related to your personal situation, you shall be entitled to oppose the processing of your data. In this case, MIRAMAR SHOPPING CENTRE shall stop using the data, except for legal purposes, or for performing any potential claims or defending against them. Lastly, we inform you about your portability rights under the GDPR, so that your data can be transmitted to the controller you indicate us. To exercise these rights, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the following address: Avenida de la Encarnación s/n, CP 29640, Fuengirola, Malaga (Spain).
If you think that MIRAMAR SHOPPING CENTRE has used your personal data in a way that violates your rights regarding personal data, especially when you have not been able to exercise your rights, you shall be allowed to put a claim against the appropriate Controller regarding Personal Data (www.agpd.es).
MIRAMAR SHOPPING CENTRE uses the appropriate technology to meet today’s needs to protect your data and personal information. For example, our website is hosted on secure servers, protected against the most popular attacks. However, we remind you that there are no invulnerable technologies and, therefore, you have to use any means available to keep your data secured at all times.
MIRAMAR SHOPPING CENTRE has adopted the technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the personal data and prevent them from being modified, lost, or from accessing or processing them without any authorisation, taking into account the status of the technology, the nature of the stored data or the risks at which they are exposed.
Date of the last update: 14/05/2018