Cookies PolicyCentro Comercial Miramar
HOW CAN I CONTROL COOKIES?
COOKIES POLICYWHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files that contain small pieces of information and that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are sent back to the original website on subsequent visits, or to another site that recognises them. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise your device. Cookies can do a lot of different things, such as allow you to efficiently navigate between pages, remember your preferences and, in general, improve your experience on the website.COOKIES TYPES
According to different sorting criteria, cookies can be classified into the following types:
A) Depending on the issuer of the cookie:
- Own cookies: Those sent to your device from a device or domain managed by the website editor and from which the requested service is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Those sent to your device from a device or domain that is not managed by the website editor, but another entity processing the data obtained by cookies.
B) Depending on the expiration of the cookie:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain on the cookies file of your browser until you leave the website. Therefore, these cookies are not registered in your hard drive. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyse website traffic patterns. This allows us to provide a better experience to improve content and usage.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive, and the website reads them every time you visit the site. Persistent cookies have an established deadline. The cookie will stop working after that date. They are used to enable shopping and registration services.
C) Depending on the cookies’ purpose:
- Technical cookies: They allow you to navigate on the website, platform or app and use their options or services, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted pages, remember the items on a purchase order, check out a purchase order, request the registration or participation in an event, use security items during navigation, store content to broadcast audio or video or share content via social networks.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow you to access the service with some general characteristics that are predefined according to a series of criteria on your device, such as language, browser type used to access the service, the regional configuration from which you access the service, etc.
- Analytic cookies: These cookies allow us to keep track and analyse the behaviour of website users. The information collected by these cookies is used to measure the activity on websites, apps or platforms and to create user navigation profiles, with the purpose of improving the site as per the analysis of the usage date of the service users.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow managing advertising spaces included by the editor on a website, app or platform from which the requested service is provided, according to several criteria, such as the edited content or the ad frequency (the number of times you are shown a particular advertisement).
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow managing advertising spaces included by the editor on a website, app or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies collect information about the users’ behaviour from the continuous observation of the users’ navigation habits, so it allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising accordingly.
THIS WEBSITE USES THE FOLLOWING COOKIES, WHICH ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR NAVIGATION:
Third-party cookies with analytic purposes (Google Analytics): developed by Google Inc., it allows to collect information about the visits on the website with the purpose of making evaluations and statistical calculations about entirely anonymous data, with the aim of ensuring service continuity, optimising content and website performance. You can check Google Analytics’ cookies policy clicking here.
Third-party cookies for advertising purposes:
- Google Adwords Conversion: This feature adds a cookie to your device when you click an ad, to keep track of sales and other conversions defined in the ad. For further information, click here.
All these processing tasks are governed by legal standards and all your rights regarding data protection will be respected according to current laws.
You can freely choose whether you want our cookies to be deployed or not on their hard drive. You can also decide to delete them, following the procedure set in the Help site of their browser. You can also set your browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen notification whenever a cookie is received and decide on that moment if you allow it to be installed on your hard drive.
The following likes include all the information to configure or disable cookies on each browser:
The fact of setting the browser to reject all cookies or our cookies specifically may prevent you from accessing some of the services, resulting in less satisfactory user experience on our website.MORE INFORMATION