Like every year as Christmas approaches, Santa Claus comes to our Miramar Shopping Centre in Fuengirola and stays at his beautiful little Village. Where, he and his helpers can share good and fun moments with the children. Afterwards, once Santa Claus leaves, we will have the Tent of the Three Kings of the East.
Thus, for this Christmas 2017-2018, we have scheduled a wide variety of new activities and free workshops for your children to enjoy as never before in our village. To be able to access the workshops you only have to show our free App to the elves. Download it from home and save time!
· For iPhone: http://ow.ly/sa4x30e4cbN
· For Android: http://ow.ly/GjmD30bJAdl
How can children participate in these workshops?
From November 11, 2017 to January 5, 2018, these workshops and activities that take place are completely free (on January 1 closed).
For your kids to take part in such activities, you must ask the staff of the Santa Claus Village for an entrance ticket (the Village will be located on the Terrace Floor).
What kind of Christmas workshops will we have this season?
– Elves Workshop: boys and girls between 6 to 12 years old, not accompanied by an adult.
– The Game House: from 4 to 9 years old, not accompanied by an adult.
– Santa Claus’s Kitchen: from 6 to 12 years old, not accompanied by an adult.
– Storytelling in Mrs. Claus’s Hall: for girls and boys from 3 to 5 years old, accompanied by an adult.
As you can see, we are going to have so much fun this season and experience Christmas in the best way possible. Don´t leave your children at home, we are waiting for you all!